Thanks to our 2016 Sponsors
Sponsors of The L.A.T.E. Ride generously support Friends of the Parks and our mission to preserve, protect, improve and promote the use of parks and open spaces in the Chicago area.
Our sponsors reach thousands of enthusiastic bicyclists who return year after year because of the event’s adventurous appeal.
We’ll work with you to create a custom sponsorship that helps you achieve your marketing goals. Build brand loyalty and attract new customers.
For sponsorship information, contact:
Ride Coordinator – Sponsorships and Communications
Click here to download 2016 sponsorship information.
Virtual Event Bag
Reach our 4,000+ participants through our Virtual Event Bag, which provides offers similar to those that a cyclist would receive in paper form on ride day or at a packet pick-up. With the Virtual Event Bag, your company gets its offer into the hands of ride participants early and often.
You can reach 4,000+ riders who value a healthy lifestyle, love the outdoors and new experiences, enjoy travel and adventure, and live as “green” as possible.
Up to 75% of event participants typically visit a Virtual Event Bag. This is ten times more than a typical email campaign! And it’s more ecological than a standard event goody bag.
Cost for our Virtual Event Bag:
- $400 corporate/business
- $250 nonprofit organizations and charity events
- $1,250 for one of six sought-after premium spots
Why should you participate?
- 85% of U.S. adults are online every day. More than 50% own a smartphone.
- You can include a link to your website, a special offer or discount, photo, even a video!
- Viewers can “like” you on Facebook.
- The L.A.T.E. Ride participants will save content, online via a desktop computer or on their mobile device, encouraging redemption.
- You can directly link your content/message to your website, online store, social media, etc.
- No design, production or printing costs because you will easily build your placement online.
- Receive a detailed performance report including participant demographics (age, gender, etc.)
Applications and payment due by Friday, July 29. Interested? Download the Virtual Event Bag Application here! Fill in the form and submit to the organization.
Contact Nancy Swabb
Ride Coordinator – Sponsorship and Communications