Volunteer for The L.A.T.E. Ride 2016!
Thank you for your interest in helping! The L.A.T.E. Ride would not be possible without the support of our awesome volunteers.
Pre-Event Volunteer Needs
We need volunteers in our office to help with administrative work.
We need friendly helpers at our Packet Pick-Ups (dates and locations to be announced soon).
Promotions, Outreach and Marketing Volunteers
Want to help spread the word about The L.A.T.E. Ride! You can display posters near where you live or work, drop off fliers at your local bike shop, help us with social media and much more. Lots of fun! Contact Nancy Swabb at FOTPLateRide@gmail.com today.
We have lots of ways to participate!
- Set-up at Buckingham Fountain (be part of the crew to set up tables, registration, first-aid area and more; some heavy lifting and/or manual labor involved)
- Course Marshal (join the team that gives riders encouragement and directs them safely along the course)
- On-Bike Medic
- Rest Stop (be part of the team that sets up the rest stop and energizes participants with snacks and water)
- Route Van Support (we need safe drivers to help transport participants and bikes that need help during the ride)
- Tear-Down (join our hardworking crew after the event to break down tables, repack supplies and load boxes into trucks; this position requires some heavy lifting and/or manual labor)
We are seeking charitable or community organizations to provide a group of 10 or more volunteers for the day of the event. For more information, contact Kim Klein, Director of Operations, at FOTPLateRide@gmail.com.